Blogger templates

Friday, October 28, 2011

Mercedes-Benz - A Grown Up Convertible

Mercedes-Benz - A Grown Up Convertible
I'm not sure what I like most about our hope used Mercedes-Benz CLK Cabriolet. This is oh-so-comfortable chairs, or maybe how to roar to 62 mph in six seconds. It is hard to find what I'm not over the net, except that my wife gets to drive more than me!

We have no intention to buy a convertible, but once we got to the Mercedes dealership, we were tempted by the CLK looks good both inside and outside. We buy Diesel models and the love of the beautiful leather seats - they are so comfortable, you just do not want to travel to the end.

The car has a feeling of really solid and substantial and you can see the quality in every detail. From the smallest to the switch engine, this car is all about class. Nothing thin or floppy and I have not found a single or a squeaky toy.

Taking CLK journey through our local rural roads is a real pleasure. Car's handling is very convincing, but also fun to drive and go through uneven road very well. This large, solid, refined car, so while it's fun to zip through each turn, I am also sure that I would do it again live another day. Safety device on CLK new road, is the first to build the driver and passenger protection with curtain airbags. This used Mercedes-what would you expect, but high marks for safety and reliability?

No comments:

Post a Comment